- Must visit a dermatologist so that you can know your skin type and can protect it in a better way.
- Try to keep your skin as moist as possible and must use a moisturizer
- Use sun screen lotion not only in summer but also use in winter and apply it on hands & face before one hour to going out
- Take care of your hands because their skin is more sensitive as compare to other body parts & it become dry quickly in winter
- Take care of your feet in winter and apply petroleum jelly or glycerin in winter
- Drink more water in winter so that your body specially skin don’t get dry
Some Important Directions to Protect Skin During Winter